Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What I shouldn't do I am about to do


I was always taught by my parents to give a two-week notice when leaving a job. I have done this before if I had the opportunity.  I am about to start a new job. I already gave my two-week notice. It officially ends next week on Wednesday.  The orientation for the new job in this Thursday morning.  I figure the sooner I can start work the better. I will be making more money than where I am at now.  So what am I about to do, you ask? I am working tomorrow and will be telling them that tomorrow is my last day.  Why am I doing this, besides the fact that I can start work earlier?  Tomorrow is the last day of the pay period. I will be receiving my vacation and PTO time on the next check.  I have close to another paycheck's worth.  I really could you use that money on the 20th instead of waiting until April 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment