Thursday, March 26, 2015

Don't forget about special people

If you leave a job, and there were special there don't forget about them.  Keep in contact with them in some way.

I left my nursing home job for another one.  There was one lady that was oh so special to me.  Because I have no grandmother's left. She was like one. She didn't belong in the memory unit, I believe.  When I left, I got her daughter's phone number. Today, the daughter, the lady and me are having lunch. This morning I am making banana bread for her.  When I was there, I would bring home baked goods for her. I would spoil her you would say.  I made my recipes in the unit instead of the other things. People liked my recipes.

I don't know how often I will see her. I don't if she will continue to remember always.


No comments:

Post a Comment