Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Garden has started

So is about that time to start the garden.  Fairly soon we should plant the peas.  Today, I used a shovel and turned over the dirt in most of the area of where the garden will be.  I am sure my feet will feel it later because of putting them on the shovel.  My arm muscles feel it that is for sure. As I picked up the dirt and flipped it over.  Our son came out to see what I was doing. I told him he needed to do it  too so he can work on his muscles. He literally jumped on the shovel each time. It was kind of funny to watch him though.  It still needs more work though. I received the comment through facebook stating it would be better with a roto tiller. But with our ground, it needs to be worked first, especially with the type of grass we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment