Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sickness with men vs. women

Have you ever noticed how when a woman gets sick and when a man gets it is totally different?  A woman gets a cold or sinus thing, a few things may get a little messier than normal.  But she is a mother and a wife she must continue with everything around the house. A man gets sick, and it is woe is me.

I had a cough, then it got better. Then I got it back plus sinus related cold. Well, I had gone to the doctor with the first cold, so I had received my inhalers and an asthma pill.  I have asthma/COPD.  So when I get a cough it will go into overdrive without regular inhalers. Then this past week my husband caught the cold. He is coughing and has sinus issues has well. I have been catering to his needs when he asks for something. He called off work Tuesday and now today.  The whole time I was sick, I did not call off work. I even sounded like a goose or some animal when I coughed. I even had extra issues when I coughed and I still went to work through it all.

Now he says he wants to go the doctor this afternoon. Ugh. On my day off he decides to stay home sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment