Thursday, April 23, 2015

Work--A Job Who chooses they work

Who chooses really the job they have?  Some are experienced so they apply and get it. Some jus apply and are there for many years.  For many, a job is just that.  A job that provides money to pay bills and get what we want or need.  If I had the choice, I would not work at my job now.  I wish I could make money blogging.  Soon, I will though.  I can tell you I do have future payments coming to me.  Then I can say I am making money off the blog. When I am home, I able to spoil my son by making him a good breakfast instead of toast or cereal.  If I was home more, I would more effort into the house maybe.

My job now  is just that, a job, I told someone. I put my eight hours in.  I care for the people that I am working with for they may not have anyone else to care for them.  I am not there to make friends with the coworkers. I would appreciate if they help me with the residents that I need assistance with.

I did apply for a different type of job recently.  The deadline for submitting your resume is not till May 6. I am not getting my hopes up but I can wish can't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment