Thursday, April 2, 2015

Who is the Midwest Lady?

I am a wife and a mother of a teenage son.  I live about 20 minutes or so from St. Louis, MO --in Illinois.  I have another blog I work on and that is called Frugal and Coupon Crazy.  I love finding things to help me save money.  I believe in cooking from scratch.  I am CNA in a nursing home.  I would love to be able to work less hours than I do now and work more at home.  I have a dream to write freelance on the side.  I have written two articles in the paper recently.  I am stuck right now on another one.  The editor says he has some freelance opportunities for paid articles for me in the future.

I am about to start my garden.  I grew up in the country with a garden so it is in my genes to have a garden.  There is something special about home grown vegetables that taste different.

My goal for this blog is for myself to be able to write sort of like journal with writing prompts. I want to be able to share things about the St. Louis area.  This will be about me about being a parent or whatever may be on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment