Thursday, April 9, 2015

Midwest Weather

I live in the Midwest, near St. Louis.  Weather is very unpredictable.  One day you can be wearing a jacket then the next day it will shorts that some may wear.  It has been raining here that last couple days. We get a lot of tornado watches in the area.  It rained hard this morning. We have a had a break in the rain this afternoon. Severe storms are supposed to coming through again this evening. Our dog hates when there is bad weather.    I have seen a number of pictures on Facebook today about flooded roads.  When I was growing up, I lived in the country.  We had a big back yard with a ditch at the back.  If it rained a fair amount the water would come up into the back yard a ways. Then we could not mow the yard until it dryed up.  The ground is very muddy right now so I don't think we are doing the garden quite yet.

I hope the weather is good for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment