Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thankful for a Sports loving Son 11/10/15

My son has enjoyed playing baseball since you start in T-Ball.  He has high ambitions of playing baseball in the major leagues.  We will have to see about that though.  He plays football and is in wrestling as well.  Personally I am glad he does not stay inside all day.  He is a kid that is able to find things to do.  He is an active kid.  There is a so many things that a kid that is in sports can gain like self confidence, friends, muscles, socialization and so many other things.  I have never had to push him to play sports. I am not crazy about wrestling because how they kids down onto the floor sometimes.  That is a mother though.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that he is so active! I can't wait to see what my boys choose to do!

    ReplyDelete