Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful for 4-H 11/5/15

I am thankful for my years in 4-H. I was in 4-H for 11 years.  There was a great deal of learning and fun in those years. I took a cooking/baking class practically every year.  So that is how I learned to cook from scratch.  I still enjoy cooking to this day.  I did a great deal of public speaking while in       4-H as well. My club did a great deal of volunteering as well. I wish I only had the time now to volunteer somewhere.  It is weird to me some people do not know what 4-H is.  Many people think 4-H is just for people who live on a farm.  4-H would be great for any child growing up as they can learn about cooking, leadership, pet care, babysitting, citizenship and many more things.  My mom is still a 4-H leader.

Do you know someone who was in 4-H?

1 comment:

  1. My mom was in 4H. I never was -- I don't know if I even knew about it until I moved out here? So awesome that you like it so much!

    ReplyDelete