Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Employment Thanks 11/3

Today I would like to give thanks for my job.  I am thankful to even have one.  Some people are unable to have one.  I presently work on one location. I will be starting a new job at a hospital on the 16th.  I am not very happy at my present location due to being short staffed many days.  When you are short staffed it can make a person very stressed out.  I could easily work some more days until I start the new job and stay PRN there.  Just don't know if it worth the stress. I could also work as substitute teacher aide when needed as well along with the hospital job. Much less stress in a school vs. my job now.  But that is my opinion some may think differently.

I will be working night shifts on 12 hours at a time at the hospital job.  I will be able to learn new tasks which I am looking forward to doing.

I also could say that blogging is my job as well.  I love to blog as it is writing.  It would be better if I made a little more money with it.

What kind of job do you have that you are thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I am a teacher and blessed to be able to do that "stuff" online! This way, I can stay home with my kiddos!!!

    ReplyDelete