I am sure you like to know what kind of promotion they are doing before you buy tickets right? Well here is the calendar they have put out so far.
Single game tickets go on sale August 20, 10 am.
To order tickets go here
- Oct. 29 vs. ANA - Kevin Shattenkirk
- Dec. 10 vs. PHI - Chris Pronger - 2015 HHOF Inductee
- Feb. 16 vs. DAL - David Backes
- March 25 vs. VAN - Alex Pietrangelo
- Nov. 16 vs. WPG - Camo Jersey (first 12,500 - 13 & over)
- Dec. 13 vs. COL - Kids Home Jersey (first 5,000 - 12 & under)
Must have Promotions
- Oct. 1 vs. CHI - Magnet Schedule (all fans)
- Oct. 8 vs. EDM - Team Calendar (all fans)
- Oct. 27 vs. TBL - Beer Stein (first 10,000 - 21 & over)
- Dec. 5 vs. TOR - Team Poster (all fans)
- Dec. 8 vs. ARI - Blues Yearbook (all fans)
- April 9 vs. WAS - Fan Appreciation Scratch-Offs (all fans)
Ticket promotion nights
- Student Nights - Present a valid student ID and get a Mezzanine Level ticket for just $19.50 or a Plaza Level ticket for just $49.50 for select games. Tickets can also be purchased online with a valid college e-mail address.
- Military Nights - All active, reserve and retired military can purchase tickets as low as $28.50 with a valid military ID. ..
- Family Packs - Purchase a four-pack of Blues tickets and get four hot dogs, four sodas and two boxes of popcorn. Packages start as low as $99.
- Other Promo Nights - More details on great theme nights will be available soon, including Mizzou Night, Star Wars Night, Scout Nights, Union Nights and more!