Monday, August 24, 2015

Free Books in Exchange for a Review

Are you a blogger? Do you like to read? Did you know there are companies that you can apply to and get free books?  All you need to do is read the book then post a review on their site/Amazon or also on your blog. I think it is pretty cool to save money on all I need to do is write a review on what I thought about the book.  It is basically what you tell your friends. I am sure you find yourself telling your friends what book you are reading and what it is about anyway.  Right now, I have two books I need to review. Although I can only read one at time. Right now I am reading Freedom's child by Jax Miller.

Tyndale Blog Network
Family Christian Bookstore  (Facebook group)
Blogging For Books
Booklook Bloggers Harper Collins

Some of the books I have read are the following:


No comments:

Post a Comment