Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Jobs and working

I do not like getting into conversations with my mom about my jobs.  I have had multiple jobs, some the same field and position just different company.  She says why can't stay at one place and get seniority.  In my field, it doesn't really matter.  I can't find a job that I am qualified for and that I like which also makes decent money.

I have been off work all summer due to my broken ankle.  Now I have to go back to work to make some money.  I am going back to the field that have been in before my broken ankle.  This morning it hit me that I did not want to go back to work especially in this field.  It does bother me some that I am 40 years old and doing this kind of job that I am doing.  Someone has to do this job.  It is just like when you are on vacation too long from a job, you just don't want to go back.  It was feeling too good to be home everyday.  I enjoyed getting up with my husband for work.  Now that school is in session and my son will be gone all day, it will be even better.   I enjoyed working on my blog more intensively.  Just recently I had started myself into a routine of cleaning certain things each day.

I do have some ideas up my sleeve of possible money makers of a job.  I just need to assert my self in working on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment