Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My new blog-What is it all about?

I decided to have a blog to write on that is whatever my thoughts. This would kind of be like a journal.  I have another blog but it is about coupons, free events in the area and frugal living.  I am not sure how often I will post on here considering it seems like I am running out of time already in my life.

I am a mom to a 12 year old boy and a wife to my husband.  I live in the Midwest. I enjoy using coupons, cooking most of the time, and writing.  I am always looking for ways to save money by frugal ideas.  At this present time I am looking for a full time job.  I am a certified nurses assistant.  I substitute teach when I am needed and if I am available.  I can be called lazy sometimes because I have flowerbeds that are full of weeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment