Monday, August 19, 2013

A day on the river


My husband, myself and son went on a boat ride with my brother in law and sister in law.  It was exhilarating and peaceful at the same time.  No bad thoughts were crossing my mind when we were coasting down the river.  We went down the Mississippi river.  I was able to see the different houses  built up because of the possibility of flooding.  I think about the possibility of having a boat and know it is not possible.  My husband loves to be on the river. He is very one with the river and a boat.  I could see us having one and being on the river often.  Though the expenses are high to have a boat.  Hopefully we will be able to go on more boat rides because my husband is working on his brother's boat.  Maybe some day way off in the future a boat may be a possibility for life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment