Thursday, September 17, 2015

9 Writers To Read Book Review

I received this book to read because I am a writer and I wanted to read it.  I wanted to learn more as a writer.  A writer can continue to learn the more they read. A writer cannot be a writer without reading books along the way.  A writer will learn how to write from other writers.  The author of the book told a little bit about each writer as each one had their own chapter.  What I especially liked about the book was in each chapter it recommended what you should read from each writer.  I would recommend this book to any writer learning about the process of becoming a writer or learning to write.  This would be great for an English classroom even.

The writers it tells about are the following:
G.K Chesterton     H.L. Mencken    P.G. Wodehouse    T.S. Eliot
J.R.R. Tolkien     C. S. Lewis    R. F. Capon   M. S. Robinson   N. D. Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment