Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Who am I? and What is this blog about?



Hello. I am a wife and mother that lives in the Midwest, very close to St. Louis, MO.  My son is 14 and entering high school. I am sure we will be busy due to him in football and other sports.  My family are big fans of the St. Louis Cardinals so we like to go to a game when we can.  I enjoy cooking and baking from scratch.  I try to find things to help my family save money.  I enjoy writing when I have the time.  I also blog on Frugal and Coupon Crazy which is about frugal living, and coupon/deals.  Come visit me there too.

What will I be posting on this blog and on my Facebook page?  I may be writing about what is on my mind as a mother. I will be posting events in the St. Louis and Metro East area.  I am hoping to do some reviews on local places soon as well. So if you are anywhere near the St. Louis area this blog is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment